The course deals with the design, development, maintenance, and all other aspects of Automobiles, Automobile accessories, spares, etc.
It includes the study of the performance, durability and aesthetics of vehicles and design of new models.
* HEA has signed a MOU with Volkswagen India Group and set up a state of the art workshop and classroom facility in the campus. All 20 students in VG-TAP (Volkswagen Group Technical Education Program) (Audi specific) will be trained and declared "Certified by Volkswagen", and have the opportunity to seize employment at various Volkswagen Group owned facilities across the country and the globe. Volkswagen group represents 12 brands; Audi, Skoda, Volkswagen passenger vehicles, Porsche, Lamborghini, Bentley, Bugatti, SEAT, Scania, MAN, Ducati and Volkswagen commercial vehicles.
Total Seats - 90
Minimum qualification for admission is a pass in SSLC/10th Std/Equivalent examinations with 35% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects. Students having educational qualifications other than Karnataka State Board have to apply for Eligibility Certificate from the Directorate of Technical Education (D.T.E), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore. (EC can be applied for via the Academy) Students belonging to SC/ST categories should produce original documents in proof as per Government of Karnataka notifications issued from time to time. Physical fitness certificate is required.
Students seeking admission for Automobile Engineering should have completed 16 years of age as on Ist June of the academic year.
1. Application for admission to the diploma course should be made in the prescribed form available along with the prospectus.
2. Students as well as their guardians/parents are advised to study the prospectus carefully before registering their names. Students should also ensure that they complete the course to which they are admitted and requests for discontinuing the course will not be entertained under any circumstances without payment of fees for the full three years.
3. The candidates seeking admission to a course should enclose the following along with their application.
a) A registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) by demand draft in favour of Hindustan Electronics Academy, payable at Bangalore.
b) Original certificates, TC, mark sheet of the Qualifying examination. Also attach five copies of these.
c) 5years study certificate with B.E.O signature for Karnataka Students.
4 . Incomplete applications and applications not accompanied by prescribed fees will be summarily rejected.
5. Application can be submitted in person at the office along with the registration fees between 0900 Hrs. and 1700 Hrs. on any working day.
A Student finishing his/her diploma can appear for selection for lateral entry in to B.Tech/B.E Second year directly. The greater benefit from this scheme is that a student would be studying almost all same subjects of diploma course with higher syllabus content. Hence he/she will be definitely in a better position to do very well as compared to a direct B.Tech/B.E entry after +2/PUC.
There is an acute shortage of service technicians and engineers who could readily take on the responsibilities of servicing, overhauling and maintenance of various kinds of motor vehicles, oil engines and commercial vehicles. Moreover all public sector and private sector companies require Automobile Diploma holders for the maintenance of their fleet of vehicles. The automobile workshop at the academy is well equipped to prepare the students for a good career inautomobile industry. M/S Toyota Motors, Bangalore have been selecting students from this Polytechnic during campus interview.
Original 10th Grade Marks Sheet + 5 sets of attested photocopies
Recent Stamp Size Colour Photograph - 10 Nos.
Medical Certificate Original
Transfer Certificate Original Eligibility Certificate for Non - Karnataka Students.
5 Year study Certificate Original - For Karnataka students attested by the Block Education Officer.
Caste Certificate Original + 5 attested photocopies for Karnataka SC/ST Students.
If you have any further doubts, please feel free to contact our admission desk in-charge Mr. BabuVarghese(+91) 9901912563 and Mr. Benil Benjamin (+91) 9740037853