The course deals with the development of new technology in the field of Aeronautics and Aerospace. The course provides your first stepping stone into the field of Aeronautics and Aerospace and covers all major modules in the field of design, construction, development, testing, operation and maintenance of all types of aircraft; such as commercial, military, space-crafts and their components. Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering provides you the hands-on skills and academic knowledge to become employable after the 3 years (6 semesters) course or enables you to go ahead with further studies with much ease.
In addition to the Diploma course, the Academy also takes pride in providing the students English and Communication skills training, to make sure we produce well-mannered, disciplined and smart students, in order to keep up with the current global demands.
Total Seats - 90
Minimum qualification for admission is a pass in SSLC/10th Std / Equivalent examinations with 35% marks in Science and Mathematics subjects. Students having educational qualifications other than Karnataka State Board have to apply for Eligibility Certificate from the Directorate of Technical Education (D.T.E), Government of Karnataka, Bangalore. (EC can be applied for via the Academy) Students belonging to SC/ST categories should produce original documents in proof as per Government of Karnataka notifications issued from time to time. Physical fitness certificate is required.
Upon successful completion of the course, students can join B.Tech Aerospace Engineering / BE Aeronautical Engineering Second year directly. The greater benefit from this scheme is that a student would be studying almost all same subjects of diploma course with higher syllabus content. Hence, he/she will be definitely in a better position to do very well as compared to a direct B.Tech / B.E entry after +2/PUC.
The aviation industry is growing up in India and abroad at a steady pace. There are many opportunities available for Aeronautical Diploma holders in Aviation industry in India and abroad. Currently, our students are employed by HAL, public and private sector companies in India, as well as other companies such as Singapore Airlines, Air India, Jet Airways, Emirates, Qatar Airways, etc. However, most students go on to do further studies and take up specialisations in their areas of interest in the field of Aviation.
1. Application for admission to the diploma course should be made in the prescribed form available along with the prospectus.
2. Students as well as their guardians / parents are advised to study the prospectus carefully before registering their names. Students should also ensure that they complete the course to which they are admitted and requests for discontinuing the course will not be entertained under any circumstances without payment of fees for the full three years. Students must abide by the Rules and Regulations of the Academy.
3. The candidates seeking admission to a course should enclose the following along with their application.
a) A registration fee of Rs. 2000/- (non-refundable) by demand draft in favour of Hindustan Electronics Academy, payable at Bangalore.
b) Original certificates, TC, mark sheet of the Qualifying examination. Also attach five copies of these.
c) 5 years study certificate with B.E.O signature for Karnataka Students.
4. Incomplete applications and applications not accompanied by prescribed fees will be summarily rejected.
5. Application can be submitted in person at the office along with the registration fees between 0900 Hrs. and 1700 Hrs. on any working days.
If you have any further doubts, please feel free to contact our admission desk in-charge Mr. BabuVarghese(+91) 9901912563 and Mr. Benil Benjamin (+91) 9740037853